Opening hours:Mon – Fri 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
We recommend scheduling an appointment during business hours under +43-1-330 34 68-17 or via mail: email@example.com.
Results of your examinations will be ready within five working days and will be e-mailed to you as well as to the INZ,
Please note that fasting is not required for the blood test,.
Urine tests for ladies are to be conducted pre or post menstruation.
What to bring to your medical
- Valid passport (please bring the one that has been used for your visa application,
- As far as available: your NZER or NZHR number,
- Noteworthy x-rays and/or blood tests,
- List of medications you are taking,
- if pregnant, please provide medical certificate including estimated date of birth.
Prices depend on different visa requirements. Please inform yourself beforehand at the respective authorities about relevant details, which will then be documented by us correspondingly. Based on necessary blood tests the final price may vary but, will never exceed a total of Euro 400.
|General Medical Exam incl. x-ray:||€ 400,-|
|Limited Medical Exam: incl. x-ray:||€ 315,-|
|Chest x-ray||€ 120,-|
Please be informed that we accept cash payment only.
Medical Examination Procedures (depending on requirements)
- Medical History; Please bring all relevant medical notes, letters, exam results showing details of existing medical or psychiatric problems and current treatments. It`s better to have more information than less.
- Physical Examination,
- Blood Test,
- Urine test,
- Chest x-ray at our contractual partners; Diagnose Zentrum Brigittenau (diagnostics centre Brigittenau), A- 1200 Vienna, Pasettistraße 71-75.
- Children under the age of 15 years do normally NOT require a blood test,
- Children under the age of 11 years and pregnant patients do NOT require an x-ray (except it is required by the diagnostics centre,
- Pregnant women DO require a blood test,
- Children under the age of 5 years do NOT require an urine test,
- All listed examinations are mandatory,
Blood tests and x-rays that have been undertaken beforehand cannot be accepted. Nevertheless it is appreciated if you bring those along as they might help for comparison purposes.
In exceptional cases additional examinations might be required at medical specialists (your choice). This may delay results of your medical.